Builder: Supervised by Taliesin Associated Architects
Built: 1940 and 1948
Size: 2965 sq. ft. 3 bedroom 3 bath
Originally built as a Usonian House, with approximately 900 sq. ft, Frank Lloyd Wright was asked to design an addition eight years later for the Adler's that realized a new kitchen, living and dining areas and expanded carport. The project, built of brick and redwood, was supervised by John deKoven Hill, who always was closely associated with Taliesin and later became the architectural editor for House Beautiful . The house sits on 1.4 acres in a lovely older neighborhood not far from Wright's Community Christian Church.